Membership of the GSG is open to all families with a galactosaemic child, adult galactosaemics, other family, friends and professionals.
The subscription is currently £25 per annum, £20 per annum for professionals and £30 per annum for overseas membership (adult, family or professional), plus any donation you feel able to give. For this amount all members receive the following:
- Regular electronic newsletters and email alerts
- Details of new dietary information when available eg. latest cheese testing
- Notification of forthcoming events and conference.
- Access to any information we currently hold or may obtain in the future related to the condition.
Family and adult Galactosaemic members also receive :
- Details of organized weekend breaks or picnic days
- Contact details of other galactosaemic families/adults (who have given permission)
- Access to restricted areas of the GSG Website
To join online simply select your membership option from the link below. After payment has been made please ensure you complete the membership form.
Alternatively, download the appropriate registration form from the list to the right, complete with your details and return with payment to the address on the bottom of the form.
Payment can be made preferably by standing order (the bankers order form can be downloaded from the right). Otherwise, a cheque or postal order made payable to the Galactosaemia Support Group can be sent with the completed membership form which again can be downloaded to the right.
Finally, if you are a UK tax payer please also download, fill in and return a Gift Aid form so we can benefit even more from your payment at no extra cost to yourself.
We look forward to welcoming you to the GSG.