Galactosaemia Support Group is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you complete a form (such as our contact form, or any of the forms on our site), we ask you for your name and email address. In the case of a gift aid form or registration form we will require more details, including a postal address.
2. We may use your personal information to inform you about issues we think may be of interest to you.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
5. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by completing our contact form, or logging into your members area and updating your settings.
7. Information you supply to us by completing a form on the web site will be stored in a database. This database, along with one or more backup copies, is stored on computers that will be physically located either within the EEA.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.